This all-purpose LED bulb is perfect for floor lamps or table lamps, and ceiling or wall-mounted fixtures.
Recommended uses: hallways, bedrooms, living and work areas, kitchens.
If you want to get technical you could compare this to a "soft white" incandescent bulb commonly used in the U.S. It's a great upgrade from that bulb type.
Note: You may think this bulb is too bright when you first turn it on. What's more likely is that your old bulb has degraded and wasn't doing its job at 100% any more.
All Purpose Standard Brightness - Frosted
Provides all-directional lighting in floor or table lamps and ceiling or wall-mounted fixtures. Common uses: bedrooms, living and work areas, kitchens.
The Standard All-Purpose Light Bulb in the US.
- Equivalent to 60 watt incandescent bulb
- Warm Dimmable (2700-2200K)
- Normal Light Appearance (warm white - 2700K)
- Lasts 22+ years (25,000 hours)
- Medium/Standard Base Size
- Energy Star rated; uses 9.5 watts