Reflectors are designed to send light in one direction, and flood lights are specially designed to illuminate driveways, parking areas and/or backyards. That said, feel free to use them inside too if you need an extra pop of light somewhere.
Recommended uses: driveways, parking areas, backyards, walkways
- Lasts 9+ years (10,000 hours) based on 3 hours/day
- Equivalent brightness to a 90-watt incandescent bulb (950 lumens)
- Bright white light appearance (3000K)
- Does not dim
- Standard/Medium (E26) base size
- Energy saving; uses 11 watts
- Narrow flood beam spread of 25-degrees
- Included in the Try Light Kit
If you are using these outside, these bulbs need some kind of basic covering like a cone or shell to keep water from entering the fixture. Ideally the fixture should also be pointing down.